Many Honors For Mitchell’s In 2016
• Certificate of Honor In Memoriam for Larry Mitchell, from San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors “in honor of his contributions as a small business owner and entrepreneur, as well as the legacy he leaves behind.”
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition as a Small Business Week 2016 honoree
• San Francisco Examiner – 2016 Reader’s Choice Award for Best Ice Cream
• Bay Guardian – 2016 Best of the Bay award for Best Ice Cream
• Mitchell’s Named San Francisco District 8 Business Of The Year, read more.
Mitchell’s Named to 21 Top Spots List For San Francisco
Established in 1953, Mitchell’s is a family-owned business located in San Francisco’s Mission District. All of our ice cream is handmade in our shop daily. We make small batches (10 gallons at a time) of 16% butterfat, super-premium ice cream. Our dedication to quality and service brings customers back year after year, generation after generation.
Let us make your life a little sweeter – save room for Mitchell’s!
Sarah Goes To Mitchell’s Ice Cream
Sarah calls a visit to Mitchell’s a “must” when you visit San Francisco. Thanks, Sarah, and Tripfilms!
Mitchell’s Gift Cards & More
Give your loved ones the gift of ice cream. Our cards can be purchased in any amount. They make the perfect gifts for friends and family who love Mitchell’s Ice Cream. Or, send them a Mitchell’s baseball cap, a tee, or sweatshirt! Visit our online store to purchase gift cards & more!