Live Music • Prizes and Surprises • Price Specials• All Day Raffle.
Sunday, July 15, 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
2017 Was A Great Year For Mitchell’s!
Many Honors For Mitchell’s In 2016
• Certificate of Honor In Memoriam for Larry Mitchell, from San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors “in honor of his contributions as a small business owner and entrepreneur, as well as the legacy he leaves behind.”
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition as a Small Business Week 2016 honoree
• San Francisco Examiner – 2016 Reader’s Choice Award for Best Ice Cream
• Bay Guardian – 2016 Best of the Bay award for Best Ice Cream
• Mitchell’s Named San Francisco District 8 Business Of The Year, read more.
Established in 1953, Mitchell’s is a family-owned business located in San Francisco’s Mission District. All of our ice cream is handmade in our shop daily. We make small batches (10 gallons at a time) of 16% butterfat, super-premium ice cream. Our dedication to quality and service brings customers back year after year, generation after generation.
Let us make your life a little sweeter – save room for Mitchell’s!